About First Baptist Church
"A Sanctuary in the Heart of South East With a Heart to Serve"
- To respond in faith and obedience;
- To enter into dialogue with the world to serve as an instrument of God’s gracious activity or reconciling man to God, man to himself, and men to one another;
- To permeate social structures of the community and world in response to God’s redemptive work; and
- To nurture persons toward maturity in Christ. Matthew 28:19-20
- To see people saved, healed, discipled and serving both church and community. Luke 4:18-19